Everything you do – from planning the education and designations you'd like to acquire, to starting a career and managing your career progression – is done in the hopes that you and your loved ones can have a better life. But in all your planning, have you remembered to plan for life after work?
If you fail to plan for life after work, all the effort you’ve put into your working life may be jeopardized, and you may be left with more questions than answers. And an ill-prepared retirement is bound to be one filled with financial stress and chaos, instead of life-enriching experiences and freedom.
How We Can Help
Retirement planning shouldn’t start at retirement; it should start well before. We take a long-term view of your financial wellbeing to help create a life after work that is as well-planned as your life while working.
- Understand your goals: Through an intensely personalized approach, we discover what your retirement goals are. Whether it’s travel, a new hobby, or spending more time with the people you love, we’ll help you strive for your ideal retirement.
- Analyze your current position: To plan a meaningful retirement, you need to know where you currently stand. We’ll help you build an in-depth financial inventory to use as part of our retirement planning process.
- Develop your plan: We’ll work with you to create a retirement plan that meets your needs, such as an IRA, SIMPLE IRA, Roth IRA, 401K, or other investment account.
- Implement your plan: As you move closer to retirement, we’ll work with you to ensure the plans are implemented in a phased and orderly manner. The goal of our retirement planning approach is to make your transition to retirement as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Partner with you in retirement and beyond: A long and fulfilling retirement takes multiple facets of your financial picture into consideration: health care, long-term care, insurance, legacy planning, and charitable giving. Our financial professionals will be here for you when you need advice in any of these areas.
- Provide ongoing reviews: We’ll continue to review your retirement plans, and consult with you about any changes or updates needed to address your evolving retirement lifestyle needs.
Employee Retirement Plan
Choosing a retirement plan may be one of the most important decisions that you will make concerning you and your employees’ financial future. Providing for your own financial future as well as that of your employees can not only make a difference in your retirement lifestyle, but also help you attract and retain talented employees. With a retirement plan, you and your employees can begin to build retirement income and manage your income tax bills. Stratos Wealth Partners can help you determine if it is in your best interest to offer/sponsor a retirement plan. And if you have an existing retirement plan but are not sure you are maximizing all your options, we can help you make that determination. Call us or simply stop by our office to arrange a free, no obligation personal appointment.
Ready to take the first step in creating your plan for life after work? Get in touch with one of our financial professionals today!